I am very new to the blackberry phones. The 8330 is my first one, but not to smartphones. I've been using windows mobile for a long time and have gotten used to a better brower for internet including skyfire. Is there a browser where you can stream videos ota and browse faster. I've tried opera mini and bolt and they both suck. Please someone help me make my new addiction better(8330). Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 10:45 PM
    From my experience, Bolt is the best option. I know its not the greatest borwsing experience, but I've heard that RIM is working on a new browser, so hopefully one day we're gonna have a browser that we can all be happy with.

12-12-09 11:32 PM
    Oh well i guess that will have to do, hopefully they will come with something faster and better.
    12-12-09 11:39 PM
    New browser hopefully this summer. Additionally skyfire is working on a BB version. Its in limited alpha testing right now.

12-13-09 12:04 AM
    I've had good results with Opera Mini. I was able to fill out forms for Web sites using the Opera Mini browser. I used 4.2, not beta, since I saw numerous posts about problems with the beta version.
    12-13-09 12:18 AM
    I've had good results with Opera Mini. I was able to fill out forms for Web sites using the Opera Mini browser. I used 4.2, not beta, since I saw numerous posts about problems with the beta version.
    I had huge issues with Opera Mini... I ened up with the dreaded white screen.. had to reload everything... stay away from the beta!!!!
    12-15-09 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD