Talk about day late and dollar short...

I didn't know you had an anniversary thread, did I?

Today/tomorrow is my anniversary. Feb 2nd. Ground Hog Day. And sometimes it sure feels that way in the forums, doesn't it?

Via my simply amazing  Q10 10.3.1.2072
    Awesome little tdyhedge!!! Can I finally pat you on the head now? You're so cute, I might want to pinch your little cheeks too

Now, you must come today and post here all you have experienced since your first BlackBerry device.

New tradition.

Z30 & Q10
    Can't imagine life w/o Blackberry
    02-02-15 06:28 AM
    I know there are more people with CB anniversaries. I want to read your stories.

Z30 & Q10
    02-11-15 06:50 AM
    Bump

Z30 & Q10
    02-25-15 06:56 PM
    .•*"*•.HaPpY .•*"*•.AnNiVeRsArY .•*"*•.

moody likes this.
    02-25-15 06:56 PM
    Happy Anniversary Moodyk!
    moody likes this.
    02-25-15 06:57 PM
    Well mine was back in December 1 09. So I either passed it or it's coming yet.

Edit: Not much to tell. Just bought my first BB and the rep suggested I come here for help
    Last edited by kbz1960; 02-25-15 at 07:09 PM.
    moody likes this.
    02-25-15 06:57 PM
    I have 2 anniversaries, my join date 11/14/2008 and then the date I became a Mod, 4/25/2009. Interesting story about how I knew I got the Mod position. Several current mods had encouraged me to apply when Adam Zies put out the call for Mods and I did. I thought I had a good application, because I have lots of forum moderation and online moderation experience (I was an AOL Guide in a past life), but I knew there might be an issue with my length as a member. Ok right before I got notified that i was selected i got a PM from Kevin Michaluk where he was forwarding a PM from a member who was too new to PM other members so he PM'd Kevin instead. Besides the problem in the member's PM he asked Kevin if he could forward the message to PKcable, because he heard PK helps people. Kevin sent me the message with a note "I think this one's for you!" I knew at that point I had the Mod job.

For the nostalgic......

http://forums.crackberry.com/site-ne...rators-214623/
    kbz1960, moody and Umaima_B_Dia like this.
    02-28-15 07:38 AM
    I have 2 anniversaries, my join date 11/14/2008 and then the date I became a Mod, 4/25/2009. Interesting story about how I knew I got the Mod position. Several current mods had encouraged me to apply when Adam Zies put out the call for Mods and I did. I thought I had a good application, because I have lots of forum moderation and online moderation experience (I was an AOL Guide in a past life), but I knew there might be an issue with my length as a member. Ok right before I got notified that i was selected i got a PM from Kevin Michaluk where he was forwarding a PM from a member who was too new to PM other members so he PM'd Kevin instead. Besides the problem in the member's PM he asked Kevin if he could forward the message to PKcable, because he heard PK helps people. Kevin sent me the message with a note "I think this one's for you!" I knew at that point I had the Mod job.

For the nostalgic......

http://forums.crackberry.com/site-ne...rators-214623/
    And now look at you! Putting up w/ the likes members like me Though I don't cause trouble and nothing is ever my fault, I'm pretty easy to deal with

Z30 & Q10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-28-15 12:43 PM
    Well, crap. I was going to post here on my anniversary but I missed it. It was 2-21-09. Wow, 6 years!

.•*"*•.HaPpY .•*"*•.AnNiVeRsArY .•*"*•.

moody, kbz1960 and pkcable like this.
    02-28-15 09:48 PM
    Well, crap. I was going to post here on my anniversary but I missed it. It was 2-21-09. Wow, 6 years!

.�*"*�.HaPpY .�*"*�.AnNiVeRsArY .�*"*�.
    Never too late

Z30 & Q10
    middbrew and kbz1960 like this.
    02-28-15 10:29 PM
    I'm late to the party too. Meant to post in here on the 27th. Oh well.

I joined CB on 2/27/08, so this is my 7 year.

I started out with BlackBerry when I was implementing a BES for the company I used to work for. I grew to love the security and the efficiency that BB has with communications.

I have owned many devices since joining (you can see them in my signature). I was away for about a year or two. I had an iPhone and a Samsung Galaxy Nexus for a bit. I have a Playbook, but I feel that I really came back to BlackBerry on the launch day of the Z10. It was rough at first, but now I'm not looking back.

Even when I was gone I was reading the blog and scanning the forums.

I love helping people in the forums and learning more about BlackBerry from others.

I'm glad to be part of such an awesome community. Trying to not get to emotional... :tear:

Freeze
    kbz1960, moody and middbrew like this.
    03-02-15 02:37 PM
    I'm late to the party too. Meant to post in here on the 27th. Oh well.

I joined CB on 2/27/08, so this is my 7 year.

I started out with BlackBerry when I was implementing a BES for the company I used to work for. I grew to love the security and the efficiency that BB has with communications.

I have owned many devices since joining (you can see them in my signature). I was away for about a year or two. I had an iPhone and a Samsung Galaxy Nexus for a bit. I have a Playbook, but I feel that I really came back to BlackBerry on the launch day of the Z10. It was rough at first, but now I'm not looking back.

Even when I was gone I was reading the blog and scanning the forums.

I love helping people in the forums and learning more about BlackBerry from others.

I'm glad to be part of such an awesome community. Trying to not get to emotional... :tear:

Freeze
    It amazes me the number of people who try to leave BlackBerry but come back!

You were just a baby 7 years ago, weren't you?

Z30 & Q10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-06-15 06:58 AM
    I joined here so long ago i don't remember when my anniversary is!
    kbz1960 and moody like this.
    03-06-15 10:39 AM
    A year and 3 months before me
    moody likes this.
    03-06-15 10:54 AM

Your forum profile shows your join date. Your's is 8/14/2008.
    kbz1960 and moody like this.
    03-06-15 11:02 AM
    Your forum profile shows your join date. Your's is 8/14/2008.
    That's where I looked.
    03-06-15 11:41 AM
    Look in your profile, silly woman. LoL

Z30 & Q10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-07-15 08:03 AM
42 12