Hi all!

Well, to sum it up, I wanted a cell phone from the time I was 7 years old, because my first step dad had one. Well time went by, money got hard, and by the time the trend hit where ever single person on earth had a cell phone hit, there was no way to afford one.

Well, until now. Basic jist is, I finally have income, I'm going back to college in a few months, and really, it was no longer just a "want", so I could validate the 100+ dollars a month as "necessity".

And, of course, when I went to get a phone, I immediately went lookin for a BlackBerry =D I've wanted one for yeeeeears, and when I saw the 8310 Curve, I was like GIMME!

Ever since I've been totally addicted. My family calls me a Crack-** because my CrackBerry is the one thing that is ALWAYS with me. I sleep with it, everything.

To be honest, I really don't know how I ever lived without it, lol.

I don't have a whole lot of accessories, just my car charger and a case I bought that I had to ditch because it was so hard to get off and I kept having to pull my battery 2+ times a day. However, one of the first things I did was buy the 8900-esque theme from ShopCrackberry, and I'm going to get a new case sometime today

I'm just now starting to expand my horizons a bit and use BBM....until now I've mostly just added a few apps here and there and texted.

I got brave the other night and upgraded my OS, then got the new BBM 5.0 and am giving it a run, and yeah, so far so good

So anyways, hi all! I'll post my barcode and my pin up here in a bit if I'm not too tired to remember lol. Gotta' get a higher post count before I can post my BC though lol.
    08-01-09 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD