Hi everyone, how are you all today?
    My name's Kane but I prefer to be known by my nickname, I'm 16 years old as of July and just acquired my very first BlackBerry ever!

My BlackBerry device is the new Curve 8520, as soon as I saw it with the new optical trackpad I had to get my hands on it to see how well it performs and I have to say that I'm liking it very much.

I was a bit worried about making the switch from my Nokia mobile which had 3G and stuff to a phone that only uses the basic (but trustworthy) GPRS, I couldn't be more happier that I found this site and had a look at the lectures by Kevin about why getting a BlackBerry is a good choice, the internet, email and IM experience is the best I've had to date on a wireless device, better than the iPhone to say (Only because I despise touch-screen phones these days ).

I work in a personal mobile phone shop as a weekend job with my dad and we usually get a BlackBerry device in once in a while, I'm always the one who has to take a look at them first and 'abuse' them a bit so I guess that's how I got into the BlackBerry fandom.

Anyways, I'm glad I've got a BlackBerry, or CrackBerry should I say (I can't put this device down, I keep checking it to see if I've got any new emails and stuff) of my own now and I'm glad I found this site. I hope to talk to a lot of you in the future and hope we can be friends

I shall leave now, sayonara~
    Last edited by Rakien; 08-18-09 at 07:00 PM.
    08-18-09 06:52 PM
    HI, Kane
    Welcome to CB hows all in the UK? I hear you on geting you Blackberry an sure you are probably by now thinking of that Nokia as Totally obsolute now that you got your hands on a blackberry .I am sure you will find alot of useful info as well as tips from other BB users as well.

PS : I dont like touchscreen phones either
    Last edited by DavidNC; 08-19-09 at 07:24 AM. Reason: PS stuff added
    08-19-09 07:17 AM
    HI, Kane
    Welcome to CB hows all in the UK? I hear you on geting you Blackberry an sure you are probably by now thinking of that Nokia as Totally obsolute now that you got your hands on a blackberry .I am sure you will find alot of useful info as well as tips from other BB users as well.

PS : I dont like touchscreen phones either
    Hi David, thanks for replying.
    Today's pretty sunny in the UK but its apparently going to rain tomorrow (darn british weather), I'm enjoying the BlackBerry so much that I forgot what a Nokia is anymore, haha.
    It's nice to meet you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 08:40 AM
    Hey kane
    Welcome To CB
    08-19-09 09:13 AM
    Hi David, thanks for replying.
    Today's pretty sunny in the UK but its apparently going to rain tomorrow (darn british weather), I'm enjoying the BlackBerry so much that I forgot what a Nokia is anymore, haha.
    It's nice to meet you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah LOL I heard it rained alot there from another forum (internet security)that I go to some there are members from UK there as well.
    Yeah that sounds like me with my "MotoQ" so glad to be rid of that POS and get a BB . LOL
    08-20-09 04:40 AM
    ألعفو

Al’afw

Bienvenido a CB.

Welcome to CB.
    08-23-09 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD