Hello to all,

First of all I am one of the MANY potential many Blackberry converts that could be invading this website cuz of the crap happening with the Treo 700p. I currently do have a Dinosauric Blackberry 7520 from Work. I hate the dam thing because A) its nextel and B) The battery life is horrible. The push email on it is nice but not a necessity for me. So I will really start using this device alot more to see if I want to go to this famed 8830 which looks pretty dam tempting. So see you all on the forums and can't wait to see what kind of answers I get to my questions

BB Noob alert
    You've been warned.
    06-07-07 12:30 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com - enjoy your stay...
    06-07-07 06:21 AM
    I am a Blackberry convert also, I was a die hard Treo 650 user and wanted to finally try the blackberry, I read different reviews about the 8800 on different web sites and last week on Memorial Day I took the plunge and couldn't be happier.

The 8830 looks like a silver 8800, but it's still cool looking and packed with features that are very useful.
    06-07-07 08:07 AM
    I am a Blackberry convert also, I was a die hard Treo 650 user and wanted to finally try the blackberry, I read different reviews about the 8800 on different web sites and last week on Memorial Day I took the plunge and couldn't be happier.

The 8830 looks like a silver 8800, but it's still cool looking and packed with features that are very useful.
    Nice to see another fence hopper.. Im gonna have loads of questions which Ill post in the other forums. Keep an eye out for me You could have the answer to what im looking for since you were a Palm Desktop user.
    06-07-07 11:48 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!
    06-07-07 03:33 PM
    Just do it!!! Dont think twice, dont look back. I too am a convert from the POS (that does not stand for Palm Operating System) Treo 700P. I have had mine for 2 weeks and could not be happier, it works!!!! No resets, no dropped calls, no freezes, bluetooth works!! There is a bit of a learning curve but play with it, and ask questions, cruise the forums most questions have allready been answered. The only thing I dont like about it is it has messed up my morning routine (old routine- wake up reach over reset treo, stretch, wait for treo to reset, get up and get ready for the day). Now I just get up check messages from last night and early am and go about my day happy as could be that I no longer own a Treo!!!!
    06-08-07 12:47 PM
    Welcome & Keep Crackin'

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-07 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD