- 02-19-2013, 11:33 PM #5
Welcome back! Good idea getting on top of things before coming back. Lots of material.
Posted via CB10957, 6210, 7230, 7100, 8130, 8700, 8300, 8800, 9000, 9800, 9900, Z10, Z30, Passport.....?
- 02-19-2013, 11:47 PM #8
Study the ways of the Berry, you must...Don't be afraid to LIKE or say THANKS
BlackBerry Experience: BB Curve 8330 >> BB Bold 9000 >> BB Curve 3G 9300 >> BB Bold 9900 >> BB Classic (PRE-ORDERED)
- CrackBerry Newbie
02-19-2013, 11:51 PM #9
- 5 Posts
New member..planning to move from iphone to z10 in Jun when I qualify for free upgrade. Been hooked since the release and addicted to crack berry. Can't get enough..really enjoy reading n getting ready to enjoy the new phone. Did get a chance to touch the phone..it is a beauty, silky n smooth..
- 02-19-2013, 11:54 PM #10See a problem? Click the report button and tell us what it is!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4Bacon is the duct tape for food!
- 02-19-2013, 11:55 PM #11See a problem? Click the report button and tell us what it is!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4Bacon is the duct tape for food!
- By CrystaliZed in forum IntroductionsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-22-2009, 09:32 PM
- By Ventor in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-02-2008, 09:40 AM
- By Felixd in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2007, 08:46 PM
- By Basil49 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-15-2007, 03:56 PM
- By syldnk in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2007, 11:43 AM