- 02-19-13, 10:33 PM #5
Welcome back! Good idea getting on top of things before coming back. Lots of material.
Posted via CB10957, 6210, 7230, 7100, 8130, 8700, 8300, 8800, 9000, 9800, 9900, Z10, Z30, Passport.....?
- 02-19-13, 10:47 PM #8
Study the ways of the Berry, you must...Don't be afraid to LIKE or say THANKS
Samsung SPH A540 / Motorola V551 / Samsung SCH A645 / HTC Touch P3050 / BB Curve 8330 / BB Bold 9000 / Huawei U8100 / Apple iPhone 3GS / Motorola Spice / BB Curve 3G 9300 / Apple iPhone 4S / BB Bold 9900 / BB Q10 / (Current) iPhone 6 Plus / (Future) BB Classic 2
- CrackBerry Newbie
02-19-13, 10:51 PM #9
- 5 Posts
New member..planning to move from iphone to z10 in Jun when I qualify for free upgrade. Been hooked since the release and addicted to crack berry. Can't get enough..really enjoy reading n getting ready to enjoy the new phone. Did get a chance to touch the phone..it is a beauty, silky n smooth..
- 02-19-13, 10:54 PM #10If it needs fixing, report it!BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4If you can't make it better with bacon, try again!
- 02-19-13, 10:55 PM #11If it needs fixing, report it!BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4If you can't make it better with bacon, try again!
- By CrystaliZed in forum IntroductionsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-22-09, 08:32 PM
- By Ventor in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-02-08, 08:40 AM
- By Felixd in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-07, 07:46 PM
- By Basil49 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-15-07, 02:56 PM
- By syldnk in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-12-07, 10:43 AM