Hey, howdy, and how ya doin'? And I'll throw in a "get 'er done", just to cover my bases. I am a new ATT 8310 user who stumbled into this addiction.

I am a tech guy from way back, but my naturally frugal (read cheap) tendencies have lead me to use my skill to preserve and upgrade old tech rather than buy new. For this reason I drive a corsica with a quarter million miles, my desktop is an HP Pavillio 8310, and my laptop is an IBM Thinkpad r31m. And my phone was a very basic antique flip phone until it broke in half.

After a week of carrying around a phine made of bear skins and flint knives (not to mentio duct tape and rubber bands), a co-worker sold me on buying this phone for fifty bucks so he could justify getting his lady a new i-phone.

Best fifty bucks I've ever spent.

I've been lurking here from day one and have learned a lot, so I wanted to say 'hi' and thanks.

I will try to pay it forward.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 12:20 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!

11-23-08 12:32 AM
    Welcome to CB!

So, just curious what do you spend your money on?

There are 3 things I never negotiate, ask permission for or skimp on: Car, PC and Phone in that order. ;-)
    11-23-08 09:39 AM
    Welcome to the addiction! You have probably already realized that here you will find a wealth of great info, wonderful people and even a laugh or two.

11-23-08 09:49 AM

Hello & welcome to the CB family!

11-23-08 09:56 AM
    11-23-08 03:41 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry.com
    11-23-08 04:13 PM
    Hello Morgoth,

Glad you've made it past the Tin Cans & String stage

Your tech junky'ness will blend in nicely with the CB family

We'll be seeing you around,

Peter

~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-23-08 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD