Hi All!

This is Salman from Islamabad, Pakistan. I haven't really ever been active on the Forums before and thought I'd start off from here.

I've always admired BlackBerry for some unknown reasons. Perhaps it was the leather back on the first Bold device that I saw, or my love for QWERTY keyboards. I eventually ended up using Bold Touch for a while and though loved it, had to give it up due to performance issues as well as high BIS pricing on my network at the time.

I have to say though, I got a chance to play with a Blackberry Z10 yesterday and loved it! It's a huge move forward for BlackBerry for sure and some features are superb! And since at present, I am in dire need of a new phone, I am seriously considering the Z10 among others.

Going through forums and reviews on the Mobile Nation sites (Android Central, CrackBerry, iMore, and WPCentral) to help push me in some direction!

Wish me luck!!

Regards.
    Salman Khalid
    02-14-13 04:01 PM
    Welcome Namish! I'm a new BlackBerry user too, just upgraded from a Windows Phone to Z10. Very happy so far.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-14-13 04:32 PM
    Nice! I love Windows Phone but the lack of App Support and marketplace issues in Pakistan are keeping me away from WP8 for the time being. Plus somehow it seems like Microsoft took a step back with WP8 after the Mango (7.5) release.

Blackberry has always appealed to me. And from the looks of it, app support is increasing rapidly for BB10! At this very moment i'm loading tons of Youtube videos going over various BlackBerry Z10 features/reviews/issues... Gonna be a busy night!
    02-14-13 05:38 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry forums. This is the best place to learn the ins and outs of BB. For my money they continue to be the best handheld devices available today.
    02-14-13 07:50 PM
    ...welcome to the World of CrackBerry.com. Enjoy your stay and review the Welcome guide
    02-14-13 08:03 PM
    Just thought I'd post a quick update: I've personally used a bunch of devices in my lifetime. Starting off from the Sony Ericsson P1i, to iPhone (first gen), Xperia X1, HTC Mozart, Blackberry Bold Touch, HTC One X, iPhone 4/4S, and Samsung Galaxy S3... I've come to the realization that I pretty much love each platform out there for various different reasons.

And although I still love Windows Phone, Android, and Blackberry 10 - the Z10 being the "IT" product right now imo, after much deliberation and weighing the pros and cons of each platform and devices out there, I finally ended up deciding to purchase an iPhone 5! Purchased a 32 GB White model and am satisfied with my purchase.

Looking forward to a bright future with the iPhone 5 by my side serving to my professional and entertainment needs!

As for BlackBerry... I have to admit that an inner voice still torments me for not picking the Z10. But who knows? Perhaps I might be picking one up in the not so distant future!

Regards.
    02-20-13 11:58 AM