As if cigarettes and coffee weren't enough, looks like I have a new addiction. I just got my first BB Curve two days ago and its hard to keep this thing out of my hands. It makes staying organized at work and connected with friends and family that much easier.

And I know I got it bad...I'm making this post with the BB even though my laptop is 3 feet away. And of course, the allure of the red light can't be denied.

Thanks to CB for the endless supply of tips and info (been lurking for the last week or so)...I'm sure I'll find myself coming back again and again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 09:30 PM
    And again, ad infinitum!

Welcome to the Crack, and don't worry, it only gets worse as time goes by. Make sure to keep a stock of ibuprofen handy!

02-06-09 09:35 PM
    Welcome embrace the addiction.

02-06-09 09:40 PM
    Hiya, I'm in the same position - it's another addiction but a fun and harmless one for a change.
    02-06-09 09:49 PM
    Indeed. Now three days in and my gf already got just a little upset for checking my curve during our outing. Its part novelty of course...but the addiction continues

02-07-09 02:58 PM
    Any given day you can catch me, cigarette in one hand coffee or a coke and my face in my BB.
    02-07-09 03:16 PM
    Welcome to CB you will get addicted to you berry. Enjoy!

02-08-09 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD