Hey everyone I am new here obviously and this is my first BB ever. I came from a SK2, SK3, Tmobile Wing, and SKLX, now I have a Curve and I must say before I used to think oh BB's were too plain for me, but after getting one for my girl and playing around with it, I said dam maybe I should try one, low and behold I am addicted after 1 week and I will never own another phone besides a BB ever again!!...Look forward to learning a lot about applications and stuff
    11-20-08 08:23 PM
    Welcome aboard!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 08:38 PM
    Good intro and welcome--there truly is no phone like the blackberry.
    11-20-08 08:43 PM
    I went through all of Tmo's phones as well until I found the light at the end of the tunnel!

Welcome to the addiction!

11-20-08 08:43 PM

Hello & welcome to the CB family!

11-20-08 08:48 PM
    Hello and welcome to CB.
    11-20-08 09:27 PM
    Welcome to the Crack!!!!

11-20-08 11:40 PM
    Hello and welcome to CB!
    11-21-08 12:02 AM
    The curve is great and an awesome size for what it packs... you will enjoy.

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-21-08 02:10 AM
    Good to have you here, welcome to Crackberry

11-21-08 02:27 AM
    Thanks for all the welcomes, and thanks for the tips PvT
    11-21-08 08:44 AM
    11-21-08 09:22 AM
    Thanks for all the welcomes, and thanks for the tips PvT

Awwwe Shucks It's just that we are so happy to have you joining the family
    11-21-08 11:53 AM
    Hey everyone I am new here obviously and this is my first BB ever. I came from a SK2, SK3, Tmobile Wing, and SKLX, now I have a Curve and I must say before I used to think oh BB's were too plain for me, but after getting one for my girl and playing around with it, I said dam maybe I should try one, low and behold I am addicted after 1 week and I will never own another phone besides a BB ever again!!...Look forward to learning a lot about applications and stuff
    I know what you mean. How sweet are these phones?!! I "ended up" kind of liek you did. We ended up at the AT&T store to check out about extending our calling plan for a year (we have the Unplan from Suncom originally- then Cingular honored it and now AT&T is honoring it). Well we were told that the email we got was wrong, we could, though extend our current plan for 2 years (email offer was for 1!). AND they threw in a 150.00 credit each for new phones. Well Karen was looking at the BB Bold and I twisted her arm into getting it. We have always had crappy little LG clam shell phones - functional but that's about it! So she gets the Bold. I got a Pantech Matrix. By far the coolest phone I'd ever owned. Not a smart phone, but I couldn't justify the cost for a BB, I said. Well we get home and Karen is checking out her phone and I'm playing with mine. Her screen is just so AMAZING! Mine is OK, but nothing compared to hers. 2 days later I called her from my job and asked if she wanted to meet me at the AT&T store as I was returning mine. I HAD TO HAVE A BB BOLD! I mean I HAD TO! And now there is bliss in my life again. All is well.

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I am enjoying mine. I've never had a phone before that actually MADE me happy. Usually it's just something to make calls on. This is an entertainment device as well.

Later,
    Brian
    11-21-08 01:58 PM
    Hi I'm new to the site as well as the bb love. I'm already addicted and am having a great time figuring it out. I just wanted to say hi
    11-21-08 07:07 PM
    Welcome to CB einalem!!
    11-21-08 07:11 PM
    I went through all of Tmo's phones as well until I found the light at the end of the tunnel!

Welcome to the addiction!

I came from TMO with a Sidekick to a Curve. What was it that made you decide on the pearl...I'm curious?
    11-22-08 11:26 AM
    welcome to CB
    11-22-08 11:54 AM
    thanks everyone for the warm welcome, does anyone know of any good apps to keep me up to date on the stock market??

btw i searched and found a bunch but I want to know from people who use them or have used them before which one is best
    11-24-08 04:38 PM
    ... does anyone know of any good apps to keep me up to date on the stock market??
    There was some good discussion over here, different ones... and the threads still pretty fresh. Jump on board... http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/sto...ckberry-94890/
    11-24-08 06:31 PM
    I am not sure whether you use Viigo as an RSS reader or not, but it has a Stock option in it now that looks pretty good. I haven't played a lot with it so I don't know if it has a way to select specific stocks or not.
    11-24-08 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD