Remove sample video and buy a memory card.
    05-29-08 07:39 PM
    hmmm interesting
    05-29-08 08:02 PM
    make love to it...

wait, what?
    that might be exciting.
    05-31-08 02:32 PM
    Opera Mini is excellent!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-08 02:54 PM
    thanks i have done all the things in here!! cant wiat to see if any more new tips come along
    05-31-08 04:18 PM
    Does anyone know if there is a color curve out there that changes the color of the trackball similar to the color pearl mentioned? I've searched to no avail. Thanks.
    the pearl 8100 is the only one that does it, because it's the only one with color LEDs behind the trackball.

sorry. i recently switched from the pearl to the curve, and although it's nice to have the color trackball, i wouldn't go back for anything.
    06-08-08 05:56 PM
    remove sample video...

-db

how do you delete them? mine show a little lock, and I can't seem to delete like a photo that i have taken/
    06-09-08 12:12 AM
    Download Google Maps, Setup your e-mail, Setup your ringtones, download Empower, put the Crackberry wap link on your home screen (this should be done first), kiss your blackberry, sync it up with your computer and get familiar with the syncing functions, hug your Blackberry, and download ESPN mobile, and a cool new theme! These are all the cool new things I did when I first got mine! Welcome to the club and feel free to fire away with any ???
    lol @ hug and kiss it

i agree, i love mine - switched from a moto Q that was a dump
    06-09-08 12:21 AM
    how do you delete them? mine show a little lock, and I can't seem to delete like a photo that i have taken/
    The sample video you can remove with the Application Loader in Desktop Manager. Just uncheck it and AL will uninstall it. The pictures with little red locks are the preinstalled wallpaper. To remove that, you need to follow the steps in this procedure, written by Stoner:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    06-09-08 06:40 AM
    The sample video you can remove with the Application Loader in Desktop Manager. Just uncheck it and AL will uninstall it. The pictures with little red locks are the preinstalled wallpaper. To remove that, you need to follow the steps in this procedure, written by Stoner:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

thanks jeff!
    06-10-08 01:00 AM
    Great apps just wish they worked with Verizon - :\

Berry Locator : Retrieve your lost BlackBerry by just sending an email

this one works for me... and im on VZ
    06-12-08 12:29 AM
    Here's a bump for good measure. I've done all of these, anyone have anything new which noobs should do?
    06-15-08 12:25 PM
    I'm still doing some of these, had my curve for about two weeks (switched from a Pearl 2/in my 30 days-had soo many issues) and always looking for more stuff
    06-16-08 01:26 PM
    I set up all my e-mail accounts but can't get my @msn.com to work. I keep getting an error when I do the e-mail setup wizard??
    You have to have a premium MSN email account to be able to get that kind of email on your phone without going to the browser. Going to mobile MSN is just as easy, and you can bookmark it so it's easier and faster for you.
    06-16-08 05:10 PM
    Is Opera mini any good?
    i would say yes, but some people enjoy the simplicity of the bb browser. download it, test it out, and delete it if you don't like it. but, it's definitely worth a try.
    06-21-08 06:07 PM
    welcome to CB..heres something you can do, it'll help and it's FREE>> http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    06-21-08 10:13 PM
    love the RSS feeds from Viigo, especially Slashdot
    06-23-08 05:33 PM
    make love to it...

wait, what?
    twice... once for me, once for BB
    06-27-08 05:37 AM
    Great thread....found 2 more things I've started using and a handful more to check into just since the beginning of this thread. Thanks for all the input
    07-04-08 04:31 AM
    Just enjoy it........and DO NOT start aimlessly loading it up with crap just because someone says it's cool.................only YOU know what you need the BB to do.........so make cautious and informed decisions......

That being said.........I would def go for media card.........and if you are a music buff.........I would go Vmoda earbuds.......worth the $100 bucks.....fit well........and sound incredible.........I first started using them on an IPhone(y) and love them........................

Later.......yes pick a functional theme.........wallpaper.........and if you are feeling froggy.........perhaps color your trackball..........
    07-05-08 01:41 PM
    Being a newbie with my curve 8330, I've read every thread in this section & got to say...thank you, thank you all. Great ideas and links. Those really help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-08 02:11 PM
    If you are an iPod/iTunes user, definitely check out and download Doubletwist. It allows for the transfer of all music purchased on iTunes to the BlackBerry. It also displays the artwork!
    07-06-08 11:05 AM
    This is a very good list... thanks for information... I will buying my Curve this November... wish it was sooner.
    07-28-08 08:17 PM
    You have to have a premium MSN email account to be able to get that kind of email on your phone without going to the browser. Going to mobile MSN is just as easy, and you can bookmark it so it's easier and faster for you.

Or you can set up a "soft" gmail account- just go into your settings and get your hotmail/msn forwarded to your fake gmail account...that's how my friend does hers instead of paying for a premium account.

Or just switch to Gmail permenantly...did it 4 years ago and would NEVER go back!
    07-28-08 08:59 PM
    Looks like you're covered. Welcome to CB.
    07-28-08 10:25 PM
125 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD