Hello all,
    Im Jay, just got my first blackberry a few weeks ago, the Curve 8330 and am completely in love with it, never in a million years thought I would use all of these features, now I can't put it down. I upgraded from a LG Dare which had too many software issues for me and am fully satisfied with this Curve..best phone I've ever had. Plan on getting to know everybody and learning quite a few things from crackberry.

02-06-09 03:17 PM
    This is my first Blackberry as well and I can honestly say I love it. I don't Think I will Ever use any different phone!
    02-06-09 04:33 PM
    good to hear....enjoy your new addiction~
    02-06-09 04:35 PM
    Same here, this is my first blackberry, and I don't know how I did it without having one!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 04:58 PM
    Welcome to CB !1
    02-06-09 06:32 PM
    thanks folks - just got the crackberry launcher on my curve..i dont think i'll ever get off of it now..
    02-06-09 11:30 PM
    Swallowed the hook, reel him in, our little puppy now!

Welcome to the Crack! Don't be afraid of enjoying your BB. Others will never understand why you're having so much fun!

02-07-09 12:55 AM
    Me too - 1 week in and can't believe the quantum leap in mobile usability

02-07-09 01:16 AM
    I have to echo similar sentiments. I had the LG Voyager for about a year. No real issue with the phone per se...I just needed more as my job responsibilities changed. But I never imagined the power and flexibility of my BB.

02-07-09 08:25 PM
    See Blackberry FAQ's. Step One.......

In all seriousness - they truly are addictive. Yes, I love my 3G iPhone but if I was still a road warrior, I would still have my former beloved Curve 8310. Damn that phone was awesome. And truly the business traveler's best friend. When the 3G Curve finally hits AT&T, I might have to give it a hard look. Although the screen & browser on the iPhone are awesome and best in the business currently IMHO, I do miss a physical keyboard. And MMS. Cut, copy & paste. And damn do I ever miss voice command and voice dialing from my BT headset. And knowing I can swap out for a new battery in 30 seconds for $30. And expandable memory. Arrrrgh - the angst...............
    02-07-09 08:30 PM
    I am also in love with my first BlackBerry, had it since Jan 1st. I think for the first few days, my husband thought he'd been replaced

02-07-09 08:36 PM
    Hi Jay, I'm Wayne. Even though I don't have a Blackberry and have never had one, I am well on my way to Blackberry addiction (no small thanks to this forum LOL!). I have to wait a few months until Telus gets the Niagara, and then my addiction will be complete!
    02-07-09 08:42 PM
    Welcome Jay,
    I know you will enjoy your curve. If you have a problem you have a great community to ask any questions you might have.
    Enjoy
    02-08-09 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD