I got a sprint 7130e from someone and played with it for awhile before giving it to my boss. I never liked suretype, so it wasn't going to work. My boss loves it though, so I got some brownie points and I was able to have him give his daughter his moto krzr.
    Before the 7130 I've had numerous multimedia phones, and a palm 755P. None of them ever felt right (read: not enough features)
    After the 7130e, I got the htc touch, which truly was a jack of all trades. It did everything I wanted, from 3g to android to streaming radio anywhere to push mail. Lack of a keyboard and atrocious battery life killed it for me though.
    So last sunday, I stopped by bestbuy and signed the dotted line for T-Mobiles 8900 and data only voice barred plan with unlimited text messaging. $55/mth. I could have saved a lot more with AT&T, because their data plan is cheaper and my brother works for the company, but I prefer not to pay for painful tech support. Long story...
    Been playing with the 8900 the past few days and even loaded .231 on it from .114 I believe. This thing is great. I can listen to music all day at work, send 50+ text messages a day, surf the web for a few hours a day over WIFI and not have to worry about losing my stylus. Oh, and at the end of the day, the battery hovers around 30%. Great in my book, as the HTC died after just 8 hours of normal use.
    I have been checking out crackberry for awhile now, it even helped me decide which phone to buy! And I'm probably going to become addicted to the site now that I have a current BB.
    So there's my long winded intro, hope your haven't put the noose around your neck yet... If not, I'll see you around!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by timothyt; 05-23-09 at 04:54 AM.
    05-23-09 04:51 AM
    welcome to the battlefield soldier! my other phone is an htc touch pro and it can be a pain! if it wasn't for tsowens and crew with the slick tasksbars, i would have gave up on it a long time ago lol! my 8350i is great though. i can abuse it for hours and still have 50% battery.
    Last edited by Mr.8820; 05-23-09 at 08:36 AM.
    05-23-09 08:32 AM
    Welcome to crackberry! You will find answers for every question you may have!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD