After waiting for what seemed forever, I finally got my Bold. Quite an upgrade from a Treo 650. I think I'm already addicted. Now if only PocketMac or RIM would make a decent sync application, I'd be all set. If I give up on PocketMac I'll probably try Missing Sync. I've gone through two versions of Missing Sync with the Treo and have had no problems.
    11-08-08 06:09 AM
    After waiting for what seemed forever, I finally got my Bold. Quite an upgrade from a Treo 650. I think I'm already addicted. Now if only PocketMac or RIM would make a decent sync application, I'd be all set. If I give up on PocketMac I'll probably try Missing Sync. I've gone through two versions of Missing Sync with the Treo and have had no problems.
    Welcome to the addiction. Missing Sync, so far, has the best syncing for Mac. PocketMac is a piece of trash...it's never worked for me and I've tried everything. I chose to go the route of running Windows in VMWare Fusion...works great!
    11-08-08 08:23 AM
    Can't help with your sync issues but; welcome to Crackberry.
    11-08-08 09:01 AM
    Hello and welcome to CB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-08 09:31 AM
    Welcome to CB and the addiction. I was a long time treo user but switched to BB (curve for me) and have never looked back!!

11-08-08 09:35 AM
    Welcome to CB and congrats on your new Bold! I am sure you will love it!

I was a previous Treo user (700p, 750, 755) they were the most unstable devices I have ever used, but I kept trying hoping they would work out.

Enter the BB....the MOST stable device I have ever used! Love my Curve.
    11-08-08 09:41 AM
    Congrats on the Bold and welcome to Crackberry!!

11-08-08 09:49 AM
    Welcome to the CB family - in the CB forums, you're surrounded by brilliance. :-)
    11-08-08 09:55 AM
    Welcome to CB and the addiction.

11-08-08 10:06 AM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    11-09-08 04:29 AM
    Welcome to CB!

Enjoy the addiction.
    11-09-08 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD