So, I've gotten rid of my iPhone and made a forbidden switch. Lol, or something pretty close to it. I ordered it last night, so hopefully it'll come with in the next few days. When it comes I'll have plenty of questions about the BlackBerry OS, being that I get confused when I mess with my friends BlackBerrys. Sad, right?

I've felt kind of left out because everyone I know has BBM. Eh, we didn't have that on the iPhone. Now I feel like I'm a part of some elite group, lol! Kidding. I hope to enjoy my new BlackBerry just as much as I enjoyed my previous phone.

I'm Jay, by the way.
    10-30-09 08:02 PM
    Hey Jay!

Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Check out the BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series ! This will help you with the basics such as downloading apps, themes, wallpaper, ringtones. It's also a good idea to browse the forums and read as much as possible. Many questions you have are answered there already!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 05:47 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry. You are in the right place to learn all about your new phone and the entire BB experience. Enjoy!

And be very sure to check that link above to BB101. Lots of great information in there.

10-31-09 07:07 AM
    Thanks! The BlackBerry 101 has been very informative. It's making me more anxious for the arrival of my phone.
    11-01-09 10:31 AM
    Waiting on the phone is always the hardest part! Welcome to Crackberry!

11-01-09 10:45 AM
    Waiting on the phone is always the hardest part! Welcome to Crackberry!

I know, right? I was just informed today that there will be a delay on the shipping. I thought it was shipped a few days ago, but it won't be shipped until tomorrow! It's a four to five day wait after that!
    11-01-09 05:14 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry

11-01-09 05:17 PM
    welcome to crackberry
    11-01-09 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD