I'm 25/M/UK and Crackberrys aren't all that popular over here outside of business use! Most of my friends are on the IPhone bandwagon (which I wouldn't touch!) And think I'm damn strange for having a BB!

If you wanna chat, feel free to BM me. PIN is 25578DB0

Grim.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 06:10 AM
    Yeah I hear you on the Iphone I am not a fan of touchscreen phones even though I have a Ipod , actually that made me decided I would not want a touchscreen phone from using my ipod touch
    08-19-09 07:22 AM
    Hey Grim,
    I agree with ya. iPhones are overrated (in my opinion) and I'll stick with a BB. Check out the forums under "PIN Sharing", there's tons of threads for interests, lifestyles, friends, etc. and lots of places to post your PIN and make new BB friends!
    08-19-09 01:16 PM
    I was almost tempted with the iPhone, I really liked some of the things it did and I really wanted a touchscreen phone... but then the BB storm came out and saved me from almost making a huge mistake
    08-19-09 03:04 PM
    Grim, hope you find the community you've been looking for here.

I don't own a smart phone yet, but I'm leaning toward the Blackberry. I can already tell that the conversations here will help me make my decision.

See you around.
    08-19-09 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD