I didn't know where else to turn.. but I originally heard that there would be faceplates for my curve 8320, my original gold is still pretty but the lower left corner is loose.. I wouldn't mind a replacement or something.

Any one else heard the same rumor or have a loose faceplate?
    10-17-07 01:45 PM
    Google "blackberry 8320 replacement parts."

I ordered my 8300 replacement faceplate from CNN.CN
    10-17-07 03:02 PM
    I also have had a faceplate from CNN and was reay disappointed!

However they are one of the main suppliers Having said that, they dont have the Gold OEMs at present. It seems to have been removed
    10-17-07 04:39 PM
    any replacement parts for the Pearl 8100?
    10-17-07 05:13 PM
    Why would I ever use Google when I have crack experts like you rrrebo, loving the link!! No really, thanks I did use Google after your link =)

Are they hard to install or what?
    10-17-07 10:15 PM
    I also have had a faceplate from CNN and was reay disappointed!

However they are one of the main suppliers Having said that, they dont have the Gold OEMs at present. It seems to have been removed
    What made you disappointed? I got mine rather quickly, and it came with a case opener tool, to boot.

Lishan, I actually have not cracked my case yet. I decided to keep the replacement until I REALLY need it, as I've sort of gotten used to the scratch on my screen.
    10-18-07 08:53 AM
    What made you disappointed? I got mine rather quickly, and it came with a case opener tool, to boot.

Lishan, I actually have not cracked my case yet. I decided to keep the replacement until I REALLY need it, as I've sort of gotten used to the scratch on my screen.
    I take apart BBs all day long but these were not OEM faceplates. The quality initially was great. But as soon as you use it, it chipped, the screen lens came off...And that defeats the whole object.

They either got a bad batch cos i know this wasnt the only one but either way they have removed them cos they got caught...
    10-18-07 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD