I am just about ready to pull the trigger and move from a windows mobile based phone to a Blackberry Curve but have a few questions.

Can you set it up so that only emails received that are already in your contacts list (hotmail account) will be sent to your Blackbery? I use Outlook so I will be syncing my Blackberry to my Outlook contacts which are the same in my hotmail account.

Any reason why I should wait for the Bold to come out instead of getting a Curve now, and does anyone know if/when the Bold will be avialable through Verizon (that is the only real choice for me due to coverage issues)? Thanks
    08-30-08 09:20 PM
    the emails are pushed to your phone so whatever your settings are on hotmail will still apply. As for which phone the Bold is buggy as hel l right now. It will get worked out but the Curve is a solid device and no wait, plus you can get really good deals on them now. Welcome to CB
    08-30-08 09:27 PM
    So basically anything that reaches my hotmail inbox will be "pushed" to my Blackberry with no way to filter it before it is "pushed" (new term for me). Thanks
    08-30-08 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD