Hi guys...

Im relaly new, just got a BB 8830 the other day. I have a question for all of you, and I'm hoping it's an easy one.

I have my Theme set to "BB Dimsension Today", and I was weondering if there was a way to change what options I have on my Main screen. Right now it shows:

Call Log
    Applications

I would like to move Call log, and add a couple other options (I guess they are "shortcuts") to make navigation a little quicker for me.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
    07-09-07 11:19 AM
    As far as I know... what you see is what you get with the Today themes.
    07-09-07 11:23 AM
    Kasperapd is right, no edit of those themes. Maybe on the next versions...
    07-09-07 11:49 AM
    I don't think you can create new shortcuts, but you can move around the icons so that you see the five icons on the first row that you want available all the time. To do this, move the cursor to the item you want to move, then hit the menu button, and then click on move. I moved down things like call log, and moved up the email box and browser, and the keyboard lock icon.
    07-09-07 01:04 PM
    Thanks guys.

Do you have any recommendation on themes that might do this...or just work better, or look better? I'm not stuck on this theme, I'm just using it because it seemed like the best one that was available out of the 4 or 5 that is pre-installed on the phone.

I'll take suggestions.
    07-09-07 05:08 PM
    07-09-07 08:57 PM
    I have a pearl 8120 and I have selected the L theme. Is there any way to edit the shortcuts in that theme? About 80% of the current shortcuts are useless to me.
    05-12-08 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD