Hi, just got my new 8330 Curve yesterday after having a Pearl for a week, I found the buttons on the Pearl to be a little to close together for me, so when the Curve became available yesterday I had to exchange for it. I have to say so far I like it even better than the Pearl I like the size a bit better too, not to mention the keys. I am able to type a msg on this much more quickly than I could with the Pearl.

So anyway my question is actually has a couple of parts to it first is since I did set up the e-mail on the Pearl do I have to do something other than run the e-mail set up on the Curve? I ask this because I have run the set up on the Curve and I have not gotten any e-mail yet on the Curve at all. I also noticed that I dont have the icons in my menu for the e-mail address's, which I had on the pearl.

Now for part 2, when I did have the Pearl I did not get all of my e-mail on it only sometimes, it was sporadic so I didnt know if I had to do something to make sure it all forwarded to the phone like I wanted it to. Also the e-mail I use on my computer is Mozilla Thunderbird if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me, I look forward to the Crackberry lifestyle.
    05-13-08 09:57 PM
    You will have to go to the Blackberry Internet site for Verizon and switch the units pin number and IMEI number to the new curve then go to the service books link on the page and send the service books. Once your new curve receives the service books you will see the icons for your email addresses. Good luck
    05-13-08 10:32 PM
    welcome to cb!
    05-13-08 10:36 PM
    Welcome to CB.
    05-13-08 10:40 PM
    thanks Epiguards that is helpful, can u post a link to that site ? Does anyone have any idea why I wasnt getting all of my e-mail before with the Pearl ?
    05-13-08 11:05 PM
    Welcome to CB.

Bienvenido a casa!

Salam
    05-14-08 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD