OK this one is going to be easy to answer. I have seen a lot about the Bold and a couple of things about the Javelin. From my understanding the Bold will be going to AT&T/Sprint and not really sure where the Javelin will be going. Since, I'm with Verizon I'm hoping them. I went to blackberry.com to do some research on the two of them and they only have the Bold and not the Javelin on there site. Here comes the question.

Is the Javelin for real or just talk? And what service provider will it be going to?
    08-19-08 12:17 PM
    PS. The reason I'm asking is I want to get the most up to date BB. It will be my first BB and so excited to get it. If the Bold and the Javelin will go some where other than Verizon then I will go with the BB Curve 8330. I know that is a great phone.
    08-19-08 12:21 PM
    The 8330 just came out for vzw, in may, so it may be a little while till they get these new phones. I've read though that they think the touchscreen thunder may be out in october.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-08 12:36 PM
    It might have more but, I feel that the touchscreen thunder isn't has cool. As in Snoopy cool.
    08-19-08 01:07 PM
    I am new to Crackberry. I don't have a BB yet, but I too am very interested in the Bold. I'm with Verizon as well. I don't want to settle for anything else. But I also love Verizon. I called Verizon to find out if they were getting the Bold, but they couldn't tell me anything. I truly hope the Bold will be coning to Verizon soon----because I can't wait!!!
    08-19-08 01:35 PM
    From what I have seen and read the bold will not come to Verizon. Never know though.

Is the Javelin for real?
    08-19-08 01:46 PM
    Well, unless it's contractual, if the Bold goes to Sprint it may go to Verizon. AT&T is GSM and Sprint is CDMA (so is Verizon). The Bold would have to be relaunched for CDMA providers, after the GSM launch.
    08-19-08 01:49 PM
    IMO, the Javelin is just talk until RIM announces it.

The Bold is on the website as it was announced by RIM. The Javelin isn't because they haven't announced this device yet. To me, only the Bold exist. I understand the pics of the Javelin and Kickstart may be real, but once again, I will wait for the announcement.
    08-19-08 01:56 PM
    Thanks Jayden. You answered my question.
    08-19-08 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD