A former Apple user a day is the new BlackBerry way! Enjoy your new phone.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell likes this.
    03-24-13 08:26 PM
    I come humbly before the CB community and confession that I have made a huge mistake. 4 long years ago I divorced my Pearl for an Iphone , now I'm back. I picked up my Z10 and I finally feel at home! Nice to be back.

Posted via CB10
    As the Pope of the BlackBerry Community (aka Pope BlackBerry) I absolve you of your confessed sin and welcome you back into the BB fold my son. Now go forth and evangelize the world about the merits of the Z10!! Tell the lost, confused, and those poor souls locked in fruit bondage that they can leave the dark-side..come into the light, and accept The Hub. May the "Flow" be with you, my son.
    03-24-13 09:30 PM
    As the Pope of the BlackBerry Community (aka Pope BlackBerry) I absolve you of your confessed sin and welcome you back into the BB fold my son. Now go forth and evangelize the world about the merits of the Z10!! Tell the lost, confused, and those poor souls locked in fruit bondage that they can leave the dark-side..come into the light, and accept The Hub. May the "Flow" be with you, my son.
    Thanks for that. Today was a tough day. I was under attack from the enemy seeking to destroy my relationship with the Z10. But I will not waver, I will not bend nor be pursuaded , no power on earth can shake the Zed from my hands.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 06:31 PM
28 12