Here's the deal. I've got an 8310 that will shortly be setup for my company email. I've got a boatload of contact on my personal computer that I would like to migrate over to the BB. However when it got to install the desktop software I get frightened off by all the quesitons about BIS vs. BES and other stuff.

So, I guess that my question is, how can I migrate my contacts and some files from my personal computer over to my corp BB?

Bill
    08-10-08 05:43 PM
    i also need some solution on this ... please suggest
    11-13-08 02:52 AM
    The only method I am familiar with involves the use of outlook. If your contacts are in outlook, you should be able to easily sync your device and have all your contacts transferred to your BB. What program are your contacts in? If it's not outlook, another addict may be able to help.
    11-13-08 06:17 AM
    You first stop might be with your IT Dept if this is a corporate issued phone. You will want to follow their protocol and not mess up the primary purpose for the phone. Most often you'll find someone there who will be glad to help you get the right stuff in the right places.
    11-13-08 06:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD