I have the Blackberry 8830 and a MacBook Pro which I use Parallels to run WindoWS XP (SP2)

I had been using PocketMac to sync, but it all of a sudden won't even load now. I tried re-installing it, but it still won't load. So I guess now I'm forced to use Desktop Manager. The version my CD came with was 4.2.2.12, but even though I'm connected via USB, it still doesn't recognize that the BB is plugged in. Plus the interface kind of sucks. Is there a better desktop manager version for me?

Also out of the blue, every time I eject the sandisk card (on the mac side), I get this message on my blackberry that, "A Media Card has been inserted that contains errors. To correct the erros please use a disk error-checking utility on a computer. If I go into my media, all the media (pictures/ring tones) are all gone. Although, yesterday, I was nosing around and they were back, but now after plugging back in to re-charge last night, this morning, they are gone. So, something's up with the card...how can I fix?

Thanks!
    10-23-08 07:53 AM
    You can go to the blackberry website and download the newest DM 4.6, that should help. As far as the memory card, if you have mass storage on your computer will recognize the bb to simply drag files onto, therefore when you slide a new memory card into the MAC, the bb will read it. When the media files showed back up, were you plugged into the computer with the memory card in it?
    10-23-08 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD