Greetings.. I have deleted a couple of applications (specifically FaceBook and Y Go!) and after completing and rebooting the icons are still showing up.. Anyway I can get rid of them? For now I chose the option to "hide", but I want to get rid of them completely.. HELP!
    09-13-08 11:35 PM
    Face book is a service book, just hide it, even if you delete the service book it will show back up when you re-send your service books. For the other one just pull the battery.
    09-13-08 11:37 PM
    did you try to delete yahoo go from the advanced options on the phone or from dm ? and for facebook you have to just hide it as it will come back everytime with your service books like zerog said
    09-13-08 11:40 PM
    Face book is a service book, just hide it, even if you delete the service book it will show back up when you re-send your service books. For the other one just pull the battery.
    Thanks.. I'll give it a try..
    09-13-08 11:42 PM
    did you try to delete yahoo go from the advanced options on the phone or from dm ? and for facebook you have to just hide it as it will come back everytime with your service books like zerog said
    From the advanced options..
    09-13-08 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD