Hi, the person who sold me my phone said I could download Dark Knight to my BB. Can someone please tell me how to do this? Thanks.
    09-11-08 02:32 PM
    There are several ways actually. First off you need a memory card. If you're going to be storing movies get a 8g card. 4g will do but you'll use it up soon. Online are your best deals. 8g's on Amazon for under 30 bucks. Then you can either rip movies from dvds or DL from the net from many sources, (google). Some will charge you, others are not quite as ethical. Your choice. Then just move the movie to you memory cared and enjoy. You'll need a converter at some piont as well. This is the one I use.Download Blackberry Video Converter 1.13 for Blackberry - The Blackberry Video Converter is a free utility that encodes video so you can play it on your RIM Blackberry. - Softpedia And Welcome to CB.
    09-11-08 02:39 PM
    I just looked on amazon, and are they called SDHG card? Any particular brand I should buy? I found a brand called Sandisk. Is it good? Thanks for the help. I'm a total novice at this. I did download that address you told me about to convert.
    09-11-08 06:11 PM
    SanDisk is a good reputable brand. It can be SD or SDHC. The HC is just high capacity. Micro SD memory. You'll see ones that are a few bucks more that include an adapter, don't get that unless you have a card reader for your pc that needs an adapter. Plus I have ordered three with out adapters and they came with it anyway.
    09-11-08 06:16 PM
    Great. I appreciate your help. I don't know what to do when I get that in the mail. What's my next step? How do I go about installing the card and then installing the movie(s)? Thanks.
    09-11-08 07:01 PM
    just pop it in got to options>media card, make the settings from top to bottom; on none on and yes. There are many techniques to getting the movies. They have been discussed here ad nauseum. Just search the threads and you'll find all the info you need.
    09-11-08 08:30 PM
    Thanks so much.
    09-12-08 11:51 PM
    Your welcome, this might interest you...videos4blackberry.info
    09-12-08 11:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD