Perhaps I was took quick to assume that the self proclaimed "#1 site for BlackBerry Users (& Abusers!)" would load well on the Blackberry browser ... but I guess that was too much of an assumption. It is painful to browse the forums and excruciating to post a reply from my BlackBerry Storm.

Perhaps I don't have something set correctly on my Blackberry ... but why would CrackBerry not pick up on the default settings?

Or perhaps my expectations are just too high ...

If I'm doing something wrong ... let me know. If the site just isn't optimized for BlackBerries ... I'll address that in a later post.
    12-06-08 01:03 PM
    Go to wap.crackberry.com ( note no www) for the best Crackberry experience from your bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 01:04 PM
    And......

12-06-08 01:33 PM
    welcome to crackberry!!
    12-06-08 01:45 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

Happy BlackBerry'ing.
    12-06-08 02:19 PM
    You might want to take a look at this lecture

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...sktop-launcher
    12-06-08 02:24 PM
    I cruise the forums here and it is a very pleasant experience. Perhaps change your browser settings?

12-06-08 02:59 PM
    Browse to wap.crackberry.com, then download the launcher.

12-06-08 03:08 PM
    BTW, welcome to CB!
    12-07-08 01:12 AM
    hello and welcome to crack
    12-07-08 02:42 AM
    However I find that even using the wap portal the blog site is hit and miss. Sometimes it renders perfectly, sometimes its and html source-code mess. Not sure why but the forums look great!

12-07-08 02:45 AM
    Welcome aboard and I hope your experience gets better.

12-07-08 02:56 AM
    Hello and welcome to CB. If you want to browse crackberry you can also use Opera Mini. That works great for me as I rarely use the wap site.
    12-07-08 09:15 AM
    Hello and welcome to CB. If you want to browse crackberry you can also use Opera Mini. That works great for me as I rarely use the wap site.
    Opera Mini is great ... but it doesn't know how to deal with a Storm quite well enough yet -- I can't click check boxes in Opera Mini on my storm. Otherwise, I like it.
    12-09-08 02:51 PM
    I have not had a chance to play with a Storm or see how well the Browser preforms on the Storm.

A couple settings that may help are in the Browser Options. Select the Column view for our WAP forum. The trackball devices have a setting for switching between a cursor and a jog of the trackball. I would be curious about feedback when you have a chance to experiment with the settings.

wap.crackberry.com

12-09-08 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD