Hi,

My name is Susanne and I am a BlackBerry addict...

I have been very active in a BBforum until the administration changed and the search for a new "Homeforum" brougth me to Crackberry. I really like the way users respond to Newbies, there is no "oh, you're new here, so shut up" mentality at all as you sometimes find in other forums.

I am 36, working mom of 3 children. My job is to produce and speak the corporate podcast and to apply and maintain the corporate design of the company. So I know my way around Gimp and Photoshop...

I've used PDAs the last 10 years, from Windows CE to Palm to finally Blackberry. Started with a 8310 about 2 years ago (which is now owned by my eldest daughter with pride) and now I have a shiny new 8900 which I really love.
    I like to play around with betas und unofficial releases and I became quite quick with resetting my BB to default

As you maybe noticed, English is not my mother tongue. But if you need some translation from german I can help.

Any further questions? Just ask.
    See you in the forums,
    Susanne
    03-15-09 08:18 AM
    Welcome to CB susanne. Well you did pretty well for English not being your first language . Enjoy the forums

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 06:30 PM
    welcome to cb wait until you start with the blackberry messager the fun never stops.
    03-21-09 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD