I aleedy have my boss's number stored. Now that I have received an email from him I want to know is there an easy way to save his email address or do I need to go to my contact list and type it all. The reason being I have many numbers and addresses that need to be comebined and am relatively new to blackberry. Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 09:24 PM
    You can send an e-mail by clicing menu and choosing send e-mail to xxxx over any text that is in the format name@xxx... This is possible from any application.

So what i typically do is. Open the contacts app then start typing the persons name. Open the contact. Move the cursor over to the e-mail i want to use, then menu->send e-mail.
    01-20-09 10:04 PM
    But is there an easy way to save an email address to a contact already on my list?

01-20-09 10:11 PM
    I too would like to know if there is an "add to stored contact" option as well. Seems like you should be able to add a number or email to contact you already have saved.

What I do currently is use the copy and paste function to save new info for a contact I already have.
    01-21-09 03:34 PM
    But is there an easy way to save an email address to a contact already on my list?

I wish this feature existed too.
    02-03-09 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD