Howdy,
    I just got a new BB Bold and manually adding my contacts (personal preference) I am looking for a way to add contacts of my customers who share the same basic info (street address, main phone, etc)but of course different names and ph numbers (extensions, cells, etc).
    Switching back and forth from a contact to another contact with copy&paste'ing individual fields seems the only way right now.

Hopefully I am asking a new question. Lots of info on this forum-will make for some good weekend reading. But after a quick search and 6 pages of threads I didn't see anybody else ask what I am looking for.

Thanks a bunch!
    ET
    10-02-08 11:47 PM
    Howdy,
    I just got a new BB Bold and manually adding my contacts (personal preference) I am looking for a way to add contacts of my customers who share the same basic info (street address, main phone, etc)but of course different names and ph numbers (extensions, cells, etc).
    Switching back and forth from a contact to another contact with copy&paste'ing individual fields seems the only way right now.

Hopefully I am asking a new question. Lots of info on this forum-will make for some good weekend reading. But after a quick search and 6 pages of threads I didn't see anybody else ask what I am looking for.

Thanks a bunch!
    ET

Easiest and the only way I know to do this is using Outlook and then syncing to your BB.

Welcome to Crackberry.com
    10-03-08 04:20 PM
    Alrighty, Thanks.
    10-03-08 10:08 PM
    welcome to cb
    10-04-08 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD