I am with T-mobile and last year i made the switch to a smartphone when i got the T-mobile Dash. it has been a very nice phone to use and I don't have any complaints with it. However i find myself using it a lot for emails and text messaging and i find that although windows mobile is great because it allows me to open and edit office documents, my phone crashes a lot. i recently saw the blackberry curve from T-mobile and i have spent the past week reading up about it. i am seriously considering swapping my T-mobile dash for the curve and i wanted to get some expert opinion from this forum users.

1. will i be able to view and edit office documents on the blackberry curve?

2. i have all my phone numbers and email addresses in outlook 2007. Will i be able to synchronize with the curve so that i don't have to enter them all manually.

3. i have heard the rumors about the blackberry 9100 that is apparently due early next year. do you think i should wait for that phone to come out before making the switch to blackberry or should i make the switch now and get the curve.

Thanks in advance for your help
    12-21-07 01:52 PM
    I'm not sure about the curves capability but my soon to be wife is getting one soon.l know my older 7130e can view office documents, just not edit all of them. I would hold out and save your contract price upgrade for when a new one comes out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-07 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD