Ordered a 8330 yesterday and was told it should be on my doorstep "next day". Well, here I sit while it rains out and nothing better to do than to play with my new Curve but it hasn't shown up yet. This will be my first BB and I'm super excited to get my hands on it, but it appears it won't be until tomorrow......
    06-11-08 05:48 PM
    Totally know the feeling. Its all in the timing. Next Day has to be shipped by 6pm latest I believe. I had the same problem when I got my Curve .. missed it by an hour.
    06-11-08 05:51 PM
    The wait is worth it. Welcome aboard!
    06-11-08 06:03 PM
    The wait is worth it. Welcome aboard!
    Ditto on the Wait.

Welcome to the Crack!
    06-12-08 01:18 AM
    yup, it will make it all the sweeter when it finally does arrive.

WELCOME!!!
    06-12-08 01:32 AM
    Holding on to the Northstars yet?

Nice to see another from MN.

Thanks for the welcome(s). The sun is shining today so maybe something good is coming.
    06-12-08 07:01 AM
    I hate UPS.
    06-12-08 08:59 AM
    This thing rocks!

Won't send a text message though... SMS error 97. I have the SEP through Sprint so have no clue what this is about.

Also noticed that after setting up a personal email account that it doesn't receive emails but will send them...
    06-12-08 06:36 PM
    Congrats on your toy... very smart decision, you'll be very happy with your purchase.
    06-13-08 03:17 AM
    I find that problem more with UPS. I have had really good luck with FEDEX.
    06-13-08 10:04 PM
    Ditto on the Wait.

Welcome to the Crack!
    X2 Welcome to the family.
    06-13-08 10:07 PM
    I'm definitely hooked. I was a little leary of going to the BB thinking it would be more than I really need, but now I couldn't be happier and should have realized that you can never have enough. I said it earlier but it needs to be repeated...This thing rocks!

I got the email/text messaging problem fixed after a phone call to Sprint. The phone hadn't completely been activated and my number was ported also, so there must have been some confusion there. All is good now!
    06-13-08 10:55 PM
    I wake up at night to hate more and more UPS.
    06-14-08 07:40 AM
    I'm totally new to the crackberry and I already had nightsweats waiting for the phone.

my provider AND the delivery company totally screwed up and I was so angry - as well as my boyfriend; we had a few big fights with the provider and told them they could stick the phone where the sun didn't shine.

to make a long story short, I order through the provider's internet system, and was "guaranteed" 24 hour delivery. I got a call maybe 48 hours later to make an appointment for delivery the next week. I set it up for a Wednesday. On Tuesday my new provider called and said my order was canceled because I never made an appointment for delivery. That day I told them that that was a mistake, I did NOT cancel my order AND had an appointment for delivery the next day. I had an email from the delivery company that my order was canceled as well on the Tuesday. On Wednesday I was told I had a new order and someone would call to make a new delivery appointment on Thursday or Friday. By Friday afternoon there was no call, so I phoned the provider again. At this point I was told I did NOT have a new order, I had to go through the system again or go to a shop.

You can understand my frustration. I WANTED a blackberry and this is the only provider in NL where you can get one. Finally, almost 2 weeks after my original order, I got my phone.

I won't even bore you with the details on how difficult it was to get the internet options set up (though I will tell you, my boyfriend nearly reached through the phone to choke the provider representative to death.).

And now here I am... still trying to figure the phone out and spending WAY too much time on it...
    06-14-08 08:34 AM
    Hello and welcome to CRACKberry!!! PinkyPie; Welcome to your new frustating but worthwhile addiction!!
    06-14-08 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD