My boss asked me recently if there is a way to apply color coding to messages in his BB inbox that come from his boss. He wants to be able to quickly see important emails and reply to only those when pressed for time. Is this possible? Are there any good ways to classify emails from certain people as higher priority? He is using an 8830 on a BES. Thanks for your help!
    10-31-08 01:34 PM
    Don't quote me but I believe if you use desktop manager you can create a filter to set emails from certain people as level 1 and they will show on the BlackBerry as a bolded red high priority.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-08 02:13 PM
    If he is on the BES, try this. Tell him to go Options > Security > General > Messages > Backround colors.
    10-31-08 02:46 PM
    Blitzed is correct. Go to DM > Filters > New, then create the filter to prioritize certain emails. I haven't done it yet but it should work, no problem.
    10-31-08 03:58 PM
    I think you can download bbalerts (costs $$) and have the notification LED flash a special color for certain ppl. Maybe? Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-08 05:21 PM
    Hey BlitzedATL, I have DM installed,and I don't have a Filters option...any ideas? I'd like to try your suggestion!
    10-31-08 05:43 PM
    10-31-08 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD