I Have A Blackberry Brand Cleaner And Cloth I Got From My Store But I Am Wondering What Other Products Are Safe To Use To Clean The Screen And Lens? Is Alcohol Safe? The Solution I Have Just Smells Like Alcohol, Other Than Buying Another Bottle What Is Ok To Use If Anything? P.s. I Am Not Able To Post Threads In Any Other Forum Other Than Newbies Is That Just Because I Am New? Oh Tmobile Tells Us Nothing Is Safe To Use Just So We Order There Products But I Am New To Blackberry And A New Authorized Dealer So I Want To Get My Facts Straight, Thanks
    04-02-08 11:47 AM
    Alcohol is fine, just not too much and not too often. I just use a Micro-fiber cloth from my Eyeglass store - works great.
    04-02-08 11:50 AM
    I use a little bit of Monster Screen/Electronics Cleaner too
    04-02-08 12:47 PM
    Thanks for the info. I have never cleaned mine for fear of damaging it.
    04-02-08 05:15 PM
    i use water and air can
    04-03-08 12:31 AM
    I just wipe mine with a nice, clean micro-fiber cloth, it comes out real well. I use a little alcohol when cleaning my ball.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-08 12:38 AM
    I use the microfiber cloth too
    04-03-08 05:35 AM
    I use a eyeglass cloth but not that much now since I have a screen protector. I would is that stuff you get in staples or like best buy that's made for computer they should work great and not harm your berry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-08 05:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD