Hello to all. First of all I am new to crackberry and may I add that I absolutely love the site. My hubby and I recently got BB curves 8310. And so far we are extremely pleased with them. Frankly I don't know how I ever survived without it lol. My question is How to clean the BB. Can you use like eyeglass cleaner or just wipe with a dry cloth or what. I know that mine gets makeup in the cracks. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance
    10-30-08 01:40 PM
    I have always just used a damp cloth but then again I am male and do not have the make issue so maybe some females can chime in on that. Also, I clean my trackball once a month or so. Some will actually remove it to clean but I just dampen a Q-tip with rubbing alcohol and do a little scrubbing all around.
    10-30-08 01:50 PM
    Eyeglass cleaner will work or a screen cleaner for LCDs. I just use my sleeve.
    10-30-08 01:54 PM
    Microfibre cloth. Or water dampened Microfibre cloth.

Nothing with Amonia.

I follow the same principles when cleaning expensive Plasma Panels (TV's)
    10-30-08 04:01 PM
    As a companion female who wears makeup, my advice is to invest in some screen protectors. They have some 'special' ones for blackberry, but I have found that any of reasonable quality (the cheap ones look too filmy) are fine. That keeps makeup from getting on your screen, and clean up is as easy as changing the film.
    Welcome to the club.
    10-30-08 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD