I went from a Samsung instinct, actually I went through FOUR samsung instinct's in a month, and had to relentlessly ***** at my carrier to get my bberry, i don't have very much luck with technology and i figure its better to post this, instead of trying to figure it out... who knows maybe it will spontaneously combust with all my luck.
    Anyways my Circle Popper won't work.. =( It will load, and let me aim, but i cant shoot at all... ???
    Last edited by apathyhigh; 11-26-08 at 10:26 PM.
    11-26-08 10:19 PM
    dont know the answer...but welcome to CB!!
    11-26-08 10:28 PM
    thanks! =)
    11-26-08 10:34 PM
    Circle Popper? Can you be a little more specific regarding the problem?
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 11-26-08 at 11:02 PM.
    11-26-08 10:46 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! What's a Circle Popper?
    11-26-08 11:27 PM
    Circle Popper? You got my curiosity going...

Welcome to CB!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. * Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues.* Or search by Post content...

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 02:26 AM
    Firstly welcome to the wonderful addiction knows as CRACKBERRY and secondly what's a circle popper?
    11-27-08 05:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD