What kind of case is good for the pearl? I know it comes with leather sleeve but I would like a case that would allow me access to the buttons at any time. Are those rubber shell things any good?
    06-21-08 10:19 AM
    Welcome Captain, there's quite a few threads on this topic, be sure to search a bit and read up what others' experiences have been. I personally use a bestskinsever full body skin and like it, I posted a tutorial actually last night on how to do it.
    I used to have a blue skin I got off ebay, I didn't like the bulk it added and was sometimes hard to slid in my pocket.
    06-21-08 10:28 AM
    The silicone skins work great for me. I guess its what you prefer, so you might have to give it a try to see if you like them.
    06-21-08 11:32 AM
    What kind of case is good for the pearl? I know it comes with leather sleeve but I would like a case that would allow me access to the buttons at any time. Are those rubber shell things any good?
    my wife like the silicone skins..I use nothing..b/c my baby is #1 on my list..BTW...welcome to CB..heres some useful info>> BlackBerry FAQ - BlackBerryFAQ
    06-21-08 01:09 PM
    I have a pnik silicone skin...the only thing about it is that it can tear. I'm giving it up for a pink plastic hard case soon! Otherwise, the silicone skins are just fine, and inexpensive enough. For some REALLY cool ones, google "mygelskin". Mmm!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-08 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD