Hey everyone,

I just started using my new curve last month and currently looking for a good case for it. I carry my curve in the front pants pocket most of the time and usually have other things in it like wallet keys etc. So I'm looking for something that has screen protection, but the trackball would still be easy to operate.

I've been looking at otterbox lately, but kinda hesitant to get it 'cause it seems too bulky to be carried in a pocket ... besides it seems a bit too heavy duty (imho) for someone who works in the office most of the time, like me.

A quality leather case with screen protection would probably be ideal, but I have not come accross any for the curves.

Please recommend one or the other (or recommend otterbox if I'm wrong with my assumptions)

Thanks so much!

P.S.
    the silicone cases are nice but none of them seem to protect the screen/keys ...
    12-03-08 11:35 AM
    The case mate smart-skin is silcone and protects the keys. You'll have to put on a separate screen cover like bse.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 12:20 PM
    I just bought the case-mate smart skin and it includes the screen protector.

Might be an idea to buy a couple extra screen protectors since they will be less than shipping cost.

Very good cover for the curve and a lot less than the otterbox
    12-03-08 03:19 PM
    when i had my curve(and now on my bold) i used the seidio super slim rubberized cases. they feel nice and fit nice in the pocket
    12-03-08 04:29 PM
    I like the seidio case a lot but I always feel like I'm gonna break it when I try to take it off, lol.

12-03-08 05:10 PM
    I like the seidio case a lot but I always feel like I'm gonna break it when I try to take it off, lol.

na, i would just pull on mine.
    12-03-08 05:24 PM
    na, i would just pull on mine.
    Haha i prefer the squeeze technique on my Seidio case.

Anywho, i just bought the seidio slim fit case and i love it. I had a leather case that attached to my belt, but i also like to carry my phone on my pocket. So if you like to carry it in your pocket i would suggest the seidio slim fit case.
    12-03-08 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD