My name is Candylyn (actually). I'm new to BlackBerry, I have had this Z10 for 4 months. Right now this phone is my only form of entertainment thanks to my dead beat ex. I'm bored and I want to put one of those leaks on my phone I read about... would love some help there xoxo -C

Posted via CB10

EDIT: I have a t- mobile sim card in a Verizon Z10 right now the phone is on a leak that my brother put into it. It is 10 0 1 575 I think. It was his phone. Also I do have a laptop but no Internet so I just use my phone. I was iphone forever but this thing (z10) is really a neat. My brother is overseas now do I have to try to put that leak on by my self. That one with android apps that I read about
    Last edited by Candylyn; 11-16-13 at 06:44 AM.
    11-15-13 08:26 PM
    Hi and welcome to CrackBerry, Candylyn! Hope to see you more around here in the forums

Would be great to know what OS you are on and what device STL you have at the moment to suggest a leak (Just type myver and space and it should show both). I would suggest loading the newest 10.2.1.1055 leak cause it really is awesome with all the new features!

PS. Remember to update your profile with your device model and carrier for faster future help if necessary
    Elite1 likes this.
    11-15-13 08:32 PM
    Hi Candylyn, and welcome to CrackBerry!
    If you add your carrier and location to your profile, makes it easier for others to help you.

Check out the "Sticky Threads" at the top of our BB10 Leaked/Beta OS Forum for all the info & tutorials you'll need:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-leaked-beta-os-f395/
    11-15-13 08:33 PM
    Your phone being your only form of entertainment seems to imply you might not have a computer, so without a computer you won't be able to install any of the leaks. Feel free to correct me if I'm assuming incorrectly or you can just read the directions on the blog - How to install a leaked OS on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    Elite1 likes this.
    11-15-13 08:33 PM
    Thank you for the heads up I will try to read everything also I edited the info everyone asked for.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 06:43 AM

My personal favorite

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 06:56 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry, Candylyn! Good luck with installing the leak, and if you have questions, don't hesitate to post
    11-16-13 07:56 AM
    Hey there Candylyn!

I'd like to welcome you to the CrackBerry community

I'm glad you're enjoying your Z10. It's a great device!
    11-16-13 06:45 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry Candylyn! Cool name.
    11-17-13 10:51 AM
    Welcome to the forums!

I would not go down the leaky road if I were you. If your phone is your only working entertainment device (and well, it's your phone), you're probably better off sticking to it for the time being. Also, leaks often have bugs and you don't want to be stuck with a buggy Z10.

Now, if you can find a friend with a PC and you got a few hours to hang there, you might want to update to official 10.2 using Sachesi!

PS: I know what you mean. I've been here since 2009 and some people never guessed that my actual name IS Diego Nei.
    11-21-13 04:55 PM
    Welcome Candy!
    11-22-13 11:13 AM
    Hello Candy since you have a laptop but no Internet connection, you should go to a friend's house or a public place that has a good wifi connection (don't know if these places would allow a download of about 1.8GB of data lol). Search the forums or click on this link:

http://crackberry.com/leaked-os-1021...ry-z10-and-z30

But before doing so, make sure to download and install BlackBerry Link. Connect your phone via USB to the laptop and do a backup because everything will be wiped when you install a leak OS. afterwards you can do a full restore from backup. There's just so much information so I'll let you go through one step at a time and if you have any questions, you can always give us a shout! But always do a backup with BlackBerry Link before doing anything else

Hope you'll enjoy the phone even more afterwards!

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 12:15 PM
    Welcome to CB Candylyn (that rolls off the tongue nicely). Look around the leak forums and if any questions or needing any help to install, do not hesitate to ask or PM me.

Magically appeared using the Mind Control app on my BerryLeaks Z10 STL100-4/10.2.1.1055 while being the Greatest
    11-25-13 08:34 AM