Hi everyone, I'm a new bb user, and I'm loving it. I have a few questions though, and would love some help first, can I access my files from my pc. I was told that with verizon, you had to have the capibility of acessing the internet, using your bb as a modem, to be able to do this. I'm hoping this information is wrong. Second, when I try to log on to my bank, and it asks for my secret code, it won't allow me to click and type in the answer field. The last question is simple, is ther a way to "page down" or is rolling the track ball the only way to get to the bottom of a page. It takes forever!! Thanks guys
    Last edited by Christea77; 10-14-08 at 01:20 PM.
    10-14-08 01:18 PM
    Mass Storage Mode lets you drag and drop files to/from your computer to your BlackBerry Media Card. You have to have a Media Card to use it. You enable it as follows:

Status / Options / Media Card
    Media Card Support: On
    Encryption Mode: your choice
    Mass Storage Mode Support: On
    Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected: Prompt

Plug the BlackBerry into a USB port, answer Yes to the prompt, and the BlackBerry Media card will show up as a disk drive in My Computer. Then you can drag and drop.

Some banks don't allow BlackBerry access. Others have a mobile website you can use. Check with customer service at your bank.

"T" will take you to the top of a page, "B" will take you to the bottom, as long as the cursor is not in a text entry field.

Welcome to the forums! For good, general information, be sure to check out the Getting Started Guide and the BlackBerry 101 Lecture Series under the Newbies tab at the top of the page.
    10-14-08 02:01 PM
    Thanks so much one more thing, is there a way to access the memopad, and the calanders?
    10-14-08 02:34 PM
    Desktop Manager synchs both apps to your BlackBerry when you plug your BlackBerry into a USB port and sync.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-08 03:08 PM
    You can also push the space bar to page down on the web.
    10-14-08 11:43 PM
    when i try to use desktop manager to put song into my phone, windows keeps saying there was a problem with the desktop manager turing the media sync installation and shuts it down. does anyone know what i can do to fix that?
    10-15-08 04:54 PM
    It sounds like you need to uninstall Desktop Manager, reboot, and reinstall it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD