Hi,

I'm a new user here, this being my first post, i have just started using my blackberry and it is a great tool. One thing though, that i was hoping you guys could help out with, as our IT guy, is well, usually too busy for simple things.

But anyways, my blackberry syncs with our exchange server, where i have a ton of messages stored, is it possible for my blackberry to only deal with say, like the last few weeks of messages, rather than all of them? To keep things simple.

I apologize in advance if this is too easy of a question, i attempted a few searches here, and combed through all of the documentation i could find on my phone, but i just couldn't find an answer

Thanks

-James
    03-01-08 11:27 PM
    Go into messages, hit menu, options, general options, keep messages on device- set tto 15 days
    03-01-08 11:31 PM
    Thank you so much!
    03-02-08 12:02 AM
    No problem, any time
    03-02-08 12:04 AM
    Welcome to CB James!
    03-02-08 08:52 AM
    Thanks!

To be honest, i'm actual a system administrator that just setup his first blackberry server, and was only able to accomplish that with the help of this forum, so thanks again to everyone. My original post was actual one of my clients asking. So he says thanks as well. I have another question, but that is server related, and if i can't find the answer through blackberry, i sure no where to go

Thanks again,

-James
    03-02-08 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD