I have a BB CURVE & just downloaded the BUZZ ME APP - NOT THE PRO - the free version ...... would like to get the staying alive song on there .... anyone like or dislike this app? Curious what other CrackBerry's think of it
    09-02-09 12:50 PM
    I just downloaded it too and have the same question: Is it worth it? I can only get the phone to ring once but it vibrates until I pick it up. Before I spend for PRO will it ring any longer? Thanks All.
    Bob
    09-11-09 07:47 PM
    So my question is the same as this user.
    09-11-09 07:50 PM
    You may need to get a longer ringtone. I have the free app as well and I love it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 08:11 PM
    Sorry for such a basic questio. Thanks for your help.
    09-11-09 08:18 PM
    Just bought pro yesterday and think its great so far. Nice being able to use it for sms and more LED options. I make my own ringtones so they are usually 30 seconds long so never have a problem ending to soon. The only problem I noticed is my sms tone won't stop until it plays through when out of the holster even If I read the message. Other than that GREAT.

09-11-09 08:24 PM
    How do I make a ringtone or get one?
    09-11-09 08:43 PM
    A good website I have found for making your own ringtones is called myxer.com. It's really easy and there are a couple of different ways you can send the ringtones to your phone.
    09-13-09 11:12 AM
    how do i assign a ringtone to my sms messages?
    09-26-09 02:11 AM
    Welcome to the wonderful CB family! May I suggest reading the 101 Lecture series found here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/ Then reading How to increase more file free for your Blackberry here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/ Then searching the How To forum section here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-26-09 08:01 AM
    I guess this is as good a place as any to ask this...

Does anyone have any experience using both BuzzMe and BeBuzz? I've read that BuzzMe can really bog down your BB, others say it doesn't really effect performance and that's it's a great App.

Both are around the same price and I'm just wondering which to buy... anyone with experience?
    09-29-09 07:25 AM
    Just bought pro yesterday and think its great so far. Nice being able to use it for sms and more LED options. I make my own ringtones so they are usually 30 seconds long so never have a problem ending to soon. The only problem I noticed is my sms tone won't stop until it plays through when out of the holster even If I read the message. Other than that GREAT.

ive also experienced the song or ringtone plays through till the end and cant stop it at all. anyone know how to fix this issue? or are they working on a update to fix the issue?
    11-12-09 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD