I am a new user and I have seperated my personal contacts from my business contacts and have imported my business contacts into Business Contact Manager. That being said I have gone through the process of now downloading some trial software from Campanio Link that is supposed to allow me to syn my business contacts to my blackberry for on the road usage. I have completed all of the steps and now can only see my personal contacts on my blackberry. Has anyone any suggestions? This is driving me crazy.
    11-03-08 02:39 PM
    I have the same problem I just got off the phone with M/S and they said that you need a windows based phone for BCM to work. I am finding this hard to believe, I don't want one of those I want my BB

Help Please
    11-11-08 10:47 AM
    Contact Companionlink and make sure your settings are correct. Also, if you are using OS 4.5, there is an update for CL. I have been using CL for a year, first with a Pearl and now with my Curve and I can't live without it.

You just have something set incorrectly in your CL settings. Call them and have them walk you through it. It's well worth the effort.
    11-14-08 10:36 PM
    Somewhere in this forum, a user set out instruction to configure COMPANIONLINK Pro (in fact, I purchased CL Pro based on that thread - can not now find that reference) so the BCM Contacts will sync to the Outlook 2007 contacts (result Outlook 2007 and BCM are the same) - the affect for me, we having BES, is my Blackberry is then in sync with BCM. But, having said that, after having purchased CL Pro - not only will the BB not sync correctly through Destop Manager but there is ZERO sync using CL Pro.
    HELP!!! Any ideas or experience from others Thank you
    03-04-09 01:50 AM
    hi same issue. I have a BB Bold and I need to sync with business contact manager 2003. I have approx 6000 addresses in my add book.9 fields in total.

can anyone help me ?
    thanks

viktor
    04-20-09 03:01 PM
    Business contact manager is unsupported

But you can try this. From Business Contacts, you can drag a business contact and drop it on the contacts database. This creates a copy of the business contact in the traditional Outlook Contacts Folder which will synch to your BlackBerry. It's manual and not a perfect solution but it works.
    04-20-09 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD