Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum so wanted to come and introduce myself. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Now the big question of the moment is which one is better? Should I get the Bold or the Storm? I was leaning towards the Storm but then got skeptical from some of the reviews I've seen.

Does anyone have some good advice for me?
    12-03-08 05:43 PM
    it really depends on what you are looking for in a phone. i have a Bold and love it, 3g, wifi, awesome screen, physical keyboard.
    the storm doesnt have wifi and is touchscreen( the screen is actually a big button).
    i suggest you go into att and verizon and play with each dummy and decide there
    12-03-08 11:45 PM
    I believe it definitely depends on how you plan to use your new phone. If you plan to send tons of emails and/or texts and use it mostly for business, you may want to consider the Bold. I have a Storm and am loving it so far, but I'm more of a casual user, maybe 10-20 emails a day and I wanted something that will provide some entertainment value, so the Storm is perfect for me.

There is also the networks to consider. In my area Verizon rules, so that made my decision easier. Just my opinions. I hope you enjoy whichever you choose.
    12-04-08 02:31 PM
    I would get thr bold. I have typed on my sons iTouch and I hated it. Maybe if you know someone who has a touch screen of some type you could get a feel for it.
    12-04-08 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD