Hi all! Another noob here

I've only had my Curve 8310 for a couple of days, and I'm definitely well on my way to addiction.

This site and its forums are fantastic! I've easily found any answers to questions I had about basic BB usage, and I look forward to using the forums both for help and for social purposes.
    04-16-09 01:22 PM
    Welcome to CB and the addiction! Get used to waiting for the red light to blink and never letting your berry get out of your site! Check out the Blackberry 101 lecture series also if you haven't looked into it yet. Great source of information for new berry users!
    04-16-09 01:27 PM
    Welcome to CB and BB! Check out the BlackBerry 101 Lecture Series (I have it linked in my signature), it will really help you get to know your device better. Also if you have any questions feel free to ask, that is what we are here for .
    04-16-09 01:45 PM
    Hi and welcome to CB
    04-17-09 08:54 AM
    welcome m8
    im also noobie & new here..
    04-17-09 09:17 AM
    Im new to the site also,this is easily one the best Blackberry sites out there.
    04-17-09 11:30 PM
    Welcome to CB and BB! Check out the BlackBerry 101 Lecture Series (I have it linked in my signature), it will really help you get to know your device better. Also if you have any questions feel free to ask, that is what we are here for .
    Wow, that Lecture Series is going to be very useful. Thanks
    04-18-09 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD