so i've been lurking here for about a couple weeks, and I just decided to get an account and post stuff...

so ya there's alot of bugs and things wrong with it, but compared to my past phones,(Nokia 3360, Nokia 6820, a free audiovox flip phone and a free samsung flip phone) I FREAKIN LOVE IT! It was weird the first time i used it because it was the first time in my 21 years of living, that i picked up a piece of technology and did not know WHAT THE HECK was goin on or how to use it..But an hour later, i was flying through it! Glad i made the choice of blackberry!
    04-07-09 03:37 PM
    Congrats and welcome to CB.
    04-07-09 04:26 PM
    I totally understand your first day confusion. When I first got my pearl, I did something I had never done before with any technology, I called tech support. Part of that was due to 4.2 sucking, part was acclimating to a new kind of operating system. Within a little while, its all 2nd nature.

Welcome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 04:57 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!
    04-09-09 09:47 AM
    I never had a smarphone before I got the curve yesterday but I played with a lot of my friends bbs in anticipation of getting mine so I was pretty comfortable with the OS once I got it. Also my old phone had a qwerty keyboard so I didn't have to get used to it! Go bbs!

04-10-09 02:51 PM
    I never had a smarphone before I got the curve yesterday but I played with a lot of my friends bbs in anticipation of getting mine so I was pretty comfortable with the OS once I got it. Also my old phone had a qwerty keyboard so I didn't have to get used to it! Go bbs!

04-10-09 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD