- CrackBerry Newbie
- 6 Posts
blackerry playbook newbie here
hello all, i have been bought a blackberry playbook as a christmas gift, i'm a little sad as i only have a little blackberry 9300 to use with it, but it seems to be there is so much more my playbook could do if i know how to do it.. so, geeky as it sounds, from the person who 'hacked' her nintendo wii all those years ago, i assume, there is a way to get my playbook to do more... so here i am introducing myself, apologising in advance for the very boring and mundane threas i will start asking lots of random newbie 'how too' questions.
please be gentle with me, and remember, you were all newbie's once too
- 03-20-13, 06:45 PM #3
Like howarmat just said, welcome to CrackBerry!
Like any big site, there will be some ignorant posters ready to jump down anyone else's throat; but for the most part you will find a lot of help here.
Just remember to use Search Forums at the top of just about every page or peruse the sub-forums a little before posting a new thread. Good chance someone else already had the same question you have.
See you in the Forums!
- 03-20-13, 11:52 PM #6
Welcome to CB I'm a proud Z10 and Playbook owner. Both are incredible devices. Lots you can read here... do a search first before asking questions and if you don't find your answer fire away.
Posted via CB10
- By courtneyclv in forum IntroductionsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-17-08, 12:05 PM
- By F0rgiven in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-08-07, 11:17 PM
- By Boomhauer in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-07, 07:02 PM
- By txptree1 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 5Last Post: 11-06-07, 10:16 AM
- By BigRob in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 09-28-07, 11:21 PM