hello all, i have been bought a blackberry playbook as a christmas gift, i'm a little sad as i only have a little blackberry 9300 to use with it, but it seems to be there is so much more my playbook could do if i know how to do it.. so, geeky as it sounds, from the person who 'hacked' her nintendo wii all those years ago, i assume, there is a way to get my playbook to do more... so here i am introducing myself, apologising in advance for the very boring and mundane threas i will start asking lots of random newbie 'how too' questions.

please be gentle with me, and remember, you were all newbie's once too
    03-20-13 04:52 PM
    03-20-13 05:35 PM
    Like howarmat just said, welcome to CrackBerry!

Like any big site, there will be some ignorant posters ready to jump down anyone else's throat; but for the most part you will find a lot of help here.
    Just remember to use Search Forums at the top of just about every page or peruse the sub-forums a little before posting a new thread. Good chance someone else already had the same question you have.

See you in the Forums!
    03-20-13 05:45 PM
    Welcome to the NEW CrackBerry.com

PS: I LOVE the avatar. Makes me want to get my Blu-Ray disc out and watch the film...
    03-20-13 07:11 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry. I do want a Blackberry Playbook. I'm checking places like Amazon, WalmartN and other online places to get cool deals.
    03-20-13 07:59 PM
    Welcome to CB I'm a proud Z10 and Playbook owner. Both are incredible devices. Lots you can read here... do a search first before asking questions and if you don't find your answer fire away.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 10:52 PM
    Hi and welcome. Got my playbook about ten days ago, so still getting used to it but never had a blackberry mobile.
    03-24-13 03:32 AM
    Whether its a Z10 or a Playbook, I just want to get my hands on a device that runs QNX. I want to show off QNX to my iPad Mini trotting cousin who thinks Tim Cook is god, but doesn't lnow much about NeXT and Newton.
    03-25-13 09:18 PM