I am seriously considering purchasing a Blackberry. I'm on the road about 45 weeks out of the year. My company uses Microsoft Exchange and some of the top execs carry Blackberries (corporate is on the BES). However, we're going through a re-org right now and a 6 month hold has been placed on any new Blackberry orders or additional addresses added to the BES.

My question is, if I buy one, how could I still get my work e-mail? I use Micorsoft Outlook. I'd appreciate any help. If a Blackberry won't work, would something like a T-Mobile Dash be a decent substitute?

Thanks
    06-06-07 02:24 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

..."T-Mobile Dash be a decent substitute" - nothing is a subsitute for a BlackBerry! - LOL

On a serious note, if you know someone in I.T. you could just ask them to forward a copy of your emails to a personal email account, or to your (pending) BlackBerry email address. Not the best solution, especially if you intend on replying to company emails, but...
    06-06-07 02:46 PM
    Does your company have an OWA (outside web address) for checking email on the road? If so, you can use BIS. My company does not have a BES server, so this is the way I do it and it works perfectly.
    06-06-07 05:17 PM
    Yes the Dash will be a great alternate! But the Curves keyboard is better!
    06-29-07 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD