Hello!

My name is Krystle and I just got the Blackberry Tour yesterday at Best Buy. I was waiting for them to go under $199 before I would buy one. The guy who sold me my phone there told me to check this site out.

I'm still learning about the Tour. I am on the Sprint network. I was with Verizon for seven years, but everyone I know has Sprint and it was more cost efficient for me to move to Sprint, especially if I wanted a BB and didn't want to have a $100+ phone bill.

My big reason for showing up here is to figure out how to make this red star go away that is showing up on the envelope for messages. There is nothing new in there...actually nothing at all since I deleted everything in an attempt to make it go away. It is driving me batty right now, lol.

I'm trying to read up on everything before I start asking questions. I am a heavy poster on a big coupon site and I know how it is when newbies ask questions where answers can easily be found with a little searching.
    09-07-09 10:50 AM
    You may habe a text message that is in your sms and not you message folder. If that's not it I would take the battery out while the phone is on!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD