so i have a pink pearl and love it but i wanted to know if i had BlackBerry Maps and i also have Verizon Nav. do i need them both or should i delete BlackBerry Maps and also if i do delete it and want it at a different time is that possible as well? i don't know i'm just really confused.. thanks in advance!

xoxo andrea
    08-14-08 07:33 PM
    Vzw nav has a subscription fee and bb maps is free. Try google maps and remove bb maps Google Maps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-08 07:37 PM
    Also if you decide to go back to bb maps you can re add it through desktop manager

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-08 07:38 PM
    Pookie..I have all maps you have on your phone..I sometimes find that 1 map may not have the location I'm looking for,...for some reason..Then I rely on another map..and so on..Just in case...I have even had to rely on MapQuest at AOL to help find a location...I hear its due to New Developement of Houses,and so forth..and some Maps..Are not kept up currently,or have been neglected,from updates...I even have VNAV...and sometimes it cant find a location...Not alot..But once was enough for me to keep all the maps...I have Google....BB Maps...and VNAV..But like I said..I have even had to go to Mapquest.....and Vice Versa,..To find a Location...Seems like alot..But I need to locate customers...and Yes..I also have a Map Book...But I know they are outdated most of the time...
    Last edited by dukesters; 08-14-08 at 08:37 PM. Reason: add more
    08-14-08 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD